Saturday, February 4, 2012

Angry Birds in Cambodia

Hello, it's the Angry Bird man (Ben) doing the blog today. Angry Birds are so popular in Cambodia there are millions of Angry Bird t-shirts and I have been playing it on my iPod touch lots.

Me and my Angry Birds!
I am becoming a local kid as I am always sitting on the back of Mum or Dad's bike on our way to / from school. I am loving the food here with my favourite dinners being beef lok lak and the chicken tikka butter at the Indian place we go to. My favourite place to eat as been the FCC which was also in Phnom Penh. It was very funny when we went there. There was a little pool there that I didn't see and I stepped in it and I got wet.

Me, Mum & Jazz out the front of the FCC

It has been lots of fun at Anjali House the school. I have been helping the kids with their ABC's and numbers and english. It has been fun standing at the front teaching. The kids are very nice and fun. Me and my Dad during the breaks and lunchtime play soccer with the kids and we met a kid called Ruen who use to go to Anjali but moved to the adult house. He is a very good soccer player. Me and Dad are watching him play tomorrow. We are going to ride our bikes there with him.
Me & Dad at a temple
Me at Angkor Wat
I have loved going to the temples most of the time though I am now templed out. The tuk tuks are very fun to go in. I am loving Cambodia so far and not missing school!

Me & one of the boys
Tuk Tuk ride with Jazz, Ben & Anjali kids
We have done a fish massage where the fish bite the dead skin off your feet. It was very ticklish and fun.

My favourite thing so far is volunteering at the school. I am missing my dog and my home but I am enjoying travelling with my family.

Family dinner
Hope you enjoyed my blog...

The Angry Bird dude

No comments:

Post a Comment